Zeiss Atlas 9000 is Simply Accurate with Greater Productivity through Connectivity
The Zeiss Atlas 9000 Corneal Topographer is one of the best diagnostics instruments that enable eye care professionals to correctly and precisely measure the curvature of the cornea and to facilitate the production of very clear topographical images. The design of the equipment is such that it has the ability to support a variety of optometric applications such as pathology detection, contact lens fitting, and the selection and management of aspheric IOLs. It is one of the most compact all-in-one eye care diagnostic systems you will find in the market today.
Zeiss Atlas 9000 Key Features:
- Intuitive, user-friendly system is ideal for primary care, contact lens fitting, pathology detection, and corneal refractive surgery management
- 22-ring Placido Cone provides a larger limbus-to-limbus field of view and has ideal spacing to avoid ring crossover
- Patented Cone-of-Focus™ means superior electronic alignment for greater repeatability and accuracy
- Patented patient interface positions the patient for wide peripheral coverage and automatically detects OD/OS
Features of the Zeiss Atlas 9000 Corneal Topographer
Many are the corneal topographers in the market today, but few of them will come with the features for convenience, precision, and comfort as the Zeiss Atlas 900 Corneal Topographer. Here is a look at some of the features you will find to be outstanding about this special corneal topographer:
Quality wavefront analysis
- Effective and efficient – The Zeiss Atlas 9000 is incredibly valuable when it comes to corneal wavefront analysis. With this instrument, corneal topography achieves new heights as it is very good for patient education as well as treatment selection.
- Super ray tracing capabilities – the instrument can produce higher order corneal aberrations which are necessary for providing very good insights to enlighten the patient and also to help in choosing the most appropriate treatment plan.
Features a compact and integrated system
With the Zeiss Atlas 9000, what you find is a corneal topographer with a compact system featuring a very powerful analysis software. It has unique features needed for performance and convenience including a unique chin rest that makes it easy for the patient to comfortably and conveniently position themselves for image capture and for obtaining wide peripheral coverage. With such, it also makes it easy for Placido ring illumination which is always a huge concern for patients who are sensitive to light.
Has the Pathfinder II Corneal Analysis Software
The corneal analysis software happens to be one of the best you will find in the market today for corneal topographers. It is easy to understand and comprehensive optical software that guarantees a reliable anterior topographic screening. This is instrumental for procedures such as refractive surgery screening as well as the identification of any abnormal corneal conditions. With the next-gen analysis technology of the Zeiss Atlas 9000, it is possible to instantly find probabilities of up to five different corneal conditions. The Zeiss Atlas 9000 also comes with the MasterFit Contact Lens Software that is very effective in helping to streamline the process of fitting a gas permeable lens.
Dynamic remote access
The ability to remotely access the corneal topography exam data as well as patient education tools, including wavefront simulations is normally not common with the majority of the corneal topographers you will find in the market today. However, Zeiss Atlas 9000 corneal topographer comes with this unique feature, thus elevating it further above most of the topographers you will find in the market today. The topographer also has the ability to increase the instrument availability for improving the patient workflow.
Item includes KeyBoard, Zeiss Operating Manual, Topo Calibration Bar, Cover, extra power chord and a patient hand out. Original Box included.