Premium OCT with SLO.
Nidek RS-3000 Advance 2 optical coherence tomography (OCT) system from Nidek Co. Ltd. incorporates a scanning laser ophthalmoscope (SLO) and is made for comprehensive imaging and evaluation of the retina and indications of glaucoma.
Customizable scan combos scan speeds, Live Gaze Tracking, cataract mode and improved thickness imaging for choroid attributes are also offered.
The RS-3000 Advance 2 retains some of the signature characteristics of the previous version, such as glaucoma analysis with a 9- × 9-mm-wide area normative database, precise picture capture with an SLO-based eye tracer, and selectable OCT sensitivity that allows the purchase of B-scan images through media opacities. Enhancements of the RS-3000 Advance 2 comprise 85,000 A-scans/s, 12- × 12-mm auto panorama imaging of OCT-angiography, and picture quality.
- Providing a comprehensive solution for retina and glaucoma analysis
- Accurate image capture with an SLO-based eye tracer
- Selectable OCT sensitivity that allows acquisition of B-scan images through media opacities
- Tracing HD for accurate averaging of up to 120 image
- Glaucoma analysis with wide-area normative database 9 x 9 mm
- High-resolution AngioScan OCT-Angiography image
Available for RS-3000 Advance 2
- Glaucoma analysis with the wide-area normative database
Normative database area: 9 x 9 mm (macula), 6 x 6 mm (disc)
- Long axial length normative database (optional software)
- High-resolution AngioScan OCT-Angiography image (optional software)
Up to 12 x 12 mm auto panorama imaging
Wide area scan 9 x 9 mm