Reichert iPac Handheld Pachymeter is the most feature-rich handheld pachymeter available. It features Bluetooth wireless connectivity, one-button navigation, a rotating color LCD screen and a rechargeable battery. An industry leading 3-year guarantee backs ipac.
The Reichert iPac supplies the most accurate CCT measurements by identifying a greater variety of individual data during the measurement process. Advanced Signal Processing converts patient information into custom algorithms that yield only the most accurate measurement.
The intuitive user interface, accessed via one 5-way button, makes setup easy. Customize the color screen to show IOP correction, standard deviation, and L/R or OD/OS notation in moments.
With these pre-programmed user preferences, examinations become more effective for the consumer. Eye care professionals can use the iPac throughout their practice.
Bluetooth wireless connectivity means consumers can send measurement data directly to their EMR system or the optional printer without having to write down anything.
The color LCD screen automatically rotates to the perfect viewing position for the most precise readability, while the lightweight, ergonomic design of this iPac promotes relaxation and maneuverability during patient measurements.
The Reichert iPac Pachymeter utilizes innovative signal processing and custom information algorithms to give fast, accurate, and repeatable CCT measurements. It sports a customizable LCD color screen, pre-programmed user preferences, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, and one-button controller. Ergonomic design and an intuitive user-friendly interface create exams comfortable and efficient.
The new Reichert Ipac is the most advanced handheld pachymeter available.
Reichert iPac easy lightweight, hand-held tool comprises all of the features which you’ve been looking for in additional handheld pachymeters, but have been disappointed with your alternatives.
Just the Reichert iPac provides the most accurate CCT measurements by identifying a larger variety of individual statistics during the measurement procedure. Advanced Signal Processing converts individual information into custom algorithms which yield just the most accurate measurement.
Reichert iPac Handheld Pachymeter Features:
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity- Send measurement data directly to your EMR system or Bluetooth compatible printer (optional).
- Upon contact, takes 25 measurements in ~1s, displays the average CCT and standard deviation of CCT measurement
- One Button Control – All functions are easily accessed through a single, 5-way control button.
- Rotating Color LCD – Large, easy to read display automatically rotates to any viewing orientation.
- Advanced Battery Technology – Rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the iPac ready to use. Power-up with the USB cable (included) or Charging Cradle (optional).
- Intuitive User Interface – Easy set-up allows you to quickly customize personal performance needs.
- Ergonomic Design – Lightweight, balanced design fits comfortably in your hand.
- 3 Year Warranty- Industry leading 3-year warranty gives you piece of mind.
- ADA Eligibility- Purchase of your iPac may qualify you for ADA tax benefits.
Reichert iPac Specs:
- Measurement Range: 200-1000 Microns
- Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
- Resolution: 1 Micron
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Weight: 100 g
- Length: 17 cm
- Width: 4.5 cm
Reichert iPac Include:
-16043 Portable Bluetooth Printer
-16041 iPac Charging Cradle
-16040 iPac Pachymeter – Includes Carrying Case and USB Wall Charger
-16042 iPac Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
-16043 Portable Bluetooth Printer