Henson 9000 is a fast and easy perimeter for fast screening. The perimeter tests out to 30 degrees. The Henson 9000 also has a binocular test for driver card control. The Henson 9000 visual field analyzer is the perfect tool for glaucoma screening and management, enabling eye care professionals to detect and monitor glaucoma progression.
Standard single stimulus screening tests or the faster, patient-preferred multiple stimulus versions are available, allowing operators to re-test missed stimuli and/or extend patterns in-test to rule out false positives with a new confidence level. It also boasts the ZATA threshold algorithm, uniquely using prior patient data to measure defect progression accurately.
Henson 9000 integrates tests of high sensitivity and specificity, fast in both suprathreshold and threshold strategies. For threshold tests, it uses the ultra-fast ZATA ™ algorithm that uses databases by age and even takes the previous data from the last test to reduce subsequent tests.
Henson 9000 Key Features:
- Smart Supra for detection – using the latest research to incorporate 24-2 and 10-2 patterns in a uniquely fast test.
- ZATA for management – using prior patient threshold data and smart terminating criteria to optimize test speed
- All the tools you need – cross-compatibility between Smart Supra and ZATA and detailed progression analysis
- Supporting operator efficiency – intuitive user interfaces and context-sensitive help reduce training time.
- Improving patient experience – easy test customization improves specificity and reduces false-positive test outcomes.
- Compact design – small size allows for flexibility of positioning in space-constrained environments.
- More as standard – full facilities for networking, linking to PMS software, importing/exporting data.
Drawing on our track record of innovation, our suite of visual field tests delivers an intuitive and efficient user experience for operators, whilst ensuring patient comfort, too.
- Flexibility for operator and patient – Smart Supra multiple stimulus tests minimize patient response errors and speed up test times (~30 secs); a single stimulus is also available.
- Enhanced sensitivity and specificity – Smart Supra uses points from 24-2 and 10-2 test patterns and allows easy re-testing or adding points for improved spatial mapping.
- The convenience of auto-extending tests – saving valuable time for operators, Smart Supra can be set to auto-extend, as required, from 26 points (Screen) to 54 (24-2) and from 54 points to 86 (24-2 plus 10-2)
- Prior data use in threshold tests – ZATA can use previous tests to start nearer patient threshold; this can help reduce anxiety from unseen responses early in tests (in patients with established loss) and speeds up test times, enhancing workflow.
- Responding to the latest developments – our connections with current practitioners and the latest research on glaucoma allows us to deliver innovative solutions fast for your benefit.
Efficient glaucoma management
Faster, patient-friendly multiple stimulus tests reduce false positives, with no impact on sensitivity, whilst the ZATA threshold algorithm is uniquely able to build on prior patient data for ongoing glaucoma monitoring, rather than starting from age normative data every time – as other perimeters do.
- Put patients first – Customisable screening and threshold testing using prior data
- Enhance efficiency – Fast tests save valuable time with no impact on sensitivity
- Streamline services – Ease-of-use enables operability by staff at all levels
includes the Henson 9000, software, all in one PC, Table, and printer!
- SAP white-on-white testing
- Customizable single and multiple stimulus suprathreshold screening tests
- 26, 68, and 136 point suprathreshold screening patterns (extendable in-test)
- 10-2, 24-2, and 30-2 threshold test patterns (extendable in-test)
- 60° (monocular) / 160° (binocular) testing range
- ZATA threshold test using prior patient data
- EMR compatible